Labour’s five missions for a better Britain will form the backbone of Labour’s election manifesto and the pillars of the next Labour government. They will allow our country to break out of the cycle of ‘sticking-plaster’ politics and get our confidence and our future back.
Our plan for a mission-driven government that will work relentlessly towards measurable long-term national goals. We will:
- Secure the highest sustained growth in the G7
- Make Britain a clean energy superpower
- Build an NHS fit for the future
- Break down the barriers to opportunity at every stage
- Make Britain’s streets safe
The missions will be built on a foundation of a stable economy, strong armed forces and security at our borders and will usher in a decade of national renewal.